TIXTAC DIGITAL SDN BHDNM Legacy Group International HQ,
No 8, 2nd Floor, 2A & 2B, 2nd Floor, Ukay Boulevard,
Jln Lingkaran Tgh 2, MRR2, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
|Phone No||: 03 4162 3955|
|Email Address||: email@example.com|
Unless otherwise and specifically noted in writing on another page of our website, there are no refunds on any products and/or services that we offer.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
By agreeing with these terms & conditions, you expressly consent that the TIXTAC and the other TIXTAC Commercial Partners (as may change over time) may share & use your personal information (a) to provide products & services you request, (b) for consumer profiling and market research. Kindly be informed that it may take up to fourteen (14) days for your change of consent status to be reflected in our systems. If you selected for withdrawal of marketing materials, you may still receive marketing materials during this period of time.
2. Your Consent
By providing your personal data to TIXTAC, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by TIXTAC in the manner set out herin. If you provide personal data of third parties to TIXTAC, you warrant and represent to TIXTAC that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by TIXTAC in the manner set out herin.
3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
3.1 TIXTAC may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with TIXTAC or for the purpose of TIXTAC's business activities. Such personal data may include (but not limited to) name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/ passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/ children such as name and birth date, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commision or alleged commision of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
3.2 The personal data provided by you to TIXTAC may be processed by TIXTAC for the following purposes:-
- to communicate with you;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/ or participated by TIXTAC;
- to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to conduct research, study, assessment, survey and/ or prepare reports/ statistics for purpose of TIXTAC's business activities;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to TIXTAC, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to TIXTAC;
- for TIXTAC's internal record keeping
4. Security of Your Personal Data
TIXTAC has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purpose of data storage or processing, we may transfer the personal data to a third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia, under similar level of security measures.
Changes to This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. TIXTAC recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to TIXTAC.
In case of discrepancies between English and Malay version of this statement, the English version shall prevail.